Using DiSC and other Inscape Publishing Products
Whether you are a trainer within your organization, an independent consultant, or owner of a business, Inscape Publishing products make your training efforts and workshops more effective! Using Instrumented Learning provides empirical data to the theories and techniques for improving productivity. Whether it is understanding why we and others behave the way we do, understanding how we manage time (or it manages us), or understanding how a work group shares different roles, these instruments offer great insight that becomes the catalyst for managing change within organizations and individuals. We know you have a wide variety of sources for these instruments. We intend to "Wow" you with our expertise and our personal service!
Call us to explore using these instruments with your next training.
We can serve you in three ways:
We can provide instruments for you to use "in house" to conduct your own workshops.
We can provide Facilitator Kits on any of our instruments and conduct "train the trainer" workshops for your training staff.
We can conduct a workshop for you using the instrument and our widely acclaimed high energy format.
These are our most widely used instruments: Click on instrument icon for an ebrochure
| || |
DiSC Classic provides a non-judgmental language for exploring behavioral issues. It helps people explore behavior across four primary dimensions:
The Personal Profile System® is a multi-level learning instrument that helps individuals assess to what degree they utilize each dimension of behavior in a situation.
The instrument then provides feedback designed to
help people in your organization:
* build productive teams
* develop effective managers
* train a powerful sales force
* improve customer service
* ease frustration and conflict
| ||Setting priorities and managing time effectively is basic to managing individual and organizational performance. The pressure to find innovative ways to achieve goals, pay attention to the competition, respond quickly to customer needs, and enjoy life outside of work is even more intense in today's less structured, information-driven workplace. Meeting the daily challenge of managing professional and personal responsibilities requires a learning strategy designed to meet individual needs. |
| ||The Dimensions of Leadership Profile® is designed to strengthen your organization in three ways: |
1. Discover how you want to lead. You'll better understand how you are likely to make use of a leader- ship opportunity. You'll see how you contribute to a group's success and learn how to better plan for your own leadership development.
2. Learn what kinds of leaders you want to follow. Find out what people need and want in a leader. Discover the kinds of leadership they want to support. Results offer valuable feedback to company leaders, helping them to see how others perceive their contributions.
3. Determine the dimensions of leadership needed by your organization. Every organization is faced with unique challenges, each of which may require a different combination of leadership skills. With the insights gained from the Dimensions of Leadership Profile, you can more purposefully recruit and encourage potential leaders to contribute where needed.
| || Designed to help individuals look honestly at themselves to identify attitudes and behavior that stand in the way of teamwork, the Discovering Diversity Profile® provides a safe way to explore the complex, powerful issues surrounding diversity. |
Build a Bridge to Understanding
The Discovering Diversity Profile is completely confidential and provides an effective tool to help employees explore diversity in the following key areas:
Knowledge: Discover what they actually know about differences by looking at stereotypes and at the source of their knowledge or information
Understanding: Decipher their level of awareness and explore their willingness to put themselves in a position to feel what others may be feeling
Acceptance: Examine their patience and regard for respecting different beliefs and behaviors
Behavior: Assess how they act out their attitudes toward others, their flexibility and openness in dealing with others, and their self-awareness of patterns of interaction